Our Social Responsibilities
Companies can make a difference in the communities they serve. At Dayo Consulting we believe that responsibility has to be inherent in every action we take. Providing open access to the African marketplace is not just the right thing to do, it is the right thing to do for our business, our partners, our clients, and our communities.
The ultimate way to scale the power of our contribution is to share the good we do on a financial level. We give 10% of our corporate profits to further education and activities that inspire communities to help themselves.
- Promoting long-term, dynamic relationships among small businesses, regardless of geographic location.
- Working with local suppliers whose activities benefit their communities and the environment, as well as their own businesses.
- Helping communities thrive, wherever we do business.
- Promoting clean and renewable energy sources, both as a business practice and as a means to improve the quality of local living.
- Supporting policies and efforts that improve health, safety and free trade.
- Minimizing our environmental footprint and inspiring others to do the same.
- Conducting responsible commodity purchasing and brokering activities by trading only in ethically purchased and responsibly produced products.
- Purchasing and brokering products and services that directly benefit farmers, suppliers and their communities.
- Sourcing partners for investment – not as a charitable cause but for the purpose of building strong local economies.
- Creating fair, endurable and mutually beneficial economic relationships that will help to raise living standards in local communities.
- Promoting trust among new, small or local producers of goods and services and their counterparts in other areas of the world.
- Working with companies to provide practical ways to support and promote effective energy management.
- Offering transparency in the design and implementation of all business systems.
- Providing a global cross-industry platform to promote the exchange of knowledge and best practices among small businesses with common interests.
- Demonstrating the correlation between effective management of social and environmental performance and business success.
- Creating a platform to encourage social and environmental responsibility in the global supply chain.